If you are using an Android phone running "Android 12", there is a feature called "Split Screen" that allows a user to view two screens side by side at the same time. To use this feature with Nooie, refer to the following steps.
1. Make sure the Nooie app and another app (3rd party) are running in the background. To verify, click on the "Overview (lll)" icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Click and hold the top icon above the thumbnail.
3. Select "Open in split screen view". The app selected will be displayed on the top half of the screen.
4. Next, select the other app to display on the bottom half of the screen.
5. Now, both apps are displayed in Split Screen mode.