If your Nooie Robot Vacuum is not connecting to the Nooie Robot app, please check the Wi-Fi indicator on the Robot Vacuum and reference below:
The Wi-Fi indicator is flashing Red.
The Nooie Robot Vacuum is not connected to the Wi-Fi router.
Step 1 - First confirm the following to ensure a successful connection:
- The Nooie Robot Vacuum is connected to 2.4G WiFi which does not require authentication.
- The Wi-Fi password does not contain special characters, only letters and numbers.
- The Robot Vacuum is close to the Wi-Fi router, not behind a wall or in another room. The Wi-Fi router is not connected to more than 10 devices in total while you are pairing the Robot Vacuum with the Nooie Robot app.
Step 2 - If you are still unable to connect to the Nooie Robot app, check the settings of the Wi-Fi Router.
- If you have smart Wi-Fi, turn it off temporarily before retrying to connect the Robot Vacuum.
- If your Wi-Fi router is dual band (5GHz & 2.4GHz), temporarily turn off 5GHz before retrying to connect the Robot Vacuum.
- Check that encryption and authentication methods are set to WPA2-PSK and AES.
- Temporarily turn off the wireless MAC address filter.
- Check that the DHCP server is on.
Then try connecting again. If you are still unable to connect to the Nooie Robot app, please contact our Care Team at email@example.com for further assistance.
You are unable to begin the pairing mode on the Nooie Robot Vacuum
- Turn on Nooie Robot Vacuum by pressing the Power button for 1 second. Then connect the Robot Vacuum to the Docking Station to fully charge.
- When the Robot Vacuum is charging, press and hold both the Power button and Home button simultaneously for 3 seconds until the Wi-Fi indicator light is flashing white.
The Robot Vacuum is unable to connect to the Nooie App.
Check that you are trying to connect to the Nooie Robot app rather than the Nooie app, which controls Nooie Cameras. You can scan the QR code below to download the “Nooie Robot” app.