What’s in the box?
- Nooie Cam Doorbell
- Base Station with Chime
- Type-C Charging Cable
- Network Cable
- Wall Mount Plates(Flat & 15° angle)
- Pin (For Security Lock)
- Concrete & Wood Screws
- Electric Drill
Set Up Your Base Station
First make sure the Doorbell battery is fully charged.
Open the Nooie App, tap Cam, then tap + plus sign on the top right
Tap Add Camera
Tap Nooie Cam Doorbell
Plug in the Base Station. When the blue light flashes, tap LED Flashing Blue.
- No flashing blue light? See: My Base Station is plugged in, but not flashing blue.
Enter your WiFi name and password, and tap Next.
- If your WiFi signal is not stable, try using a cable connection.
- Some special symbols in a WiFi password may cause connection failures.
- Still can't connect the Base Station? See: My Wi-Fi password is correct but I can't connect my base station.
Tap Go to Connect to connect your phone to the base station hotspot. It can take 20s-40s to connect your Base Station.
- You will leave the Nooie App, and go to your phone's WiFi settings.
- Look for the network Nooie_XXXX, select it to connect to the hotspot, then return to the Nooie App.
- Can't connect? See: Unable to connect to the Base Station hotspot.
- Connection failed? See: Unable to connect the Base Station to my Wi-Fi
After connecting to WiFi, you will connect the Doorbell.
Connect Base Station to Doorbell
- Press the Base Station button one time. When the Base Station LED light flashes slowly, tap Next.
- If the LED does not flash slowly, wait a few more seconds. The Base Station may still be configuring the WiFi signal.
- Insert the fully-charged, Doorbell battery. Find the reset button located on the back of the Doorbell, and use a pin to press the reset button once. When the LED indicator turns to steady white, tap Next.
- LED indicator did not turn to steady white? See: Doorbell LED indicator didn't turn to steady white.
- If you get a "Connection Error", wait a few seconds more before proceeding to the next step. The Base Station may still in the process of connecting to the Doorbell.
- Ring the Doorbell to test the connection between the Base Station and Doorbell. Tap Continue.
- If the Doorbell rang, but the Base Station did not chime, wait for 60 seconds. It will take extra time for the first connection.
- No ring? See: The Base Station didn't ring when I pressed the Doorbell.
- Follow the installation video, and tap I've installed my Doorbell. You're all set!
- Before mounting the Doorbell in your desired location, use the Nooie App to check the camera's field of vision.
- For the best field of vision, install the doorbell 4 ft. (1.2m) from the ground and do not place in direct sunlight.
- Metal objects near by may interfere with the wireless signal, check before installing
- Use the Mounting Template Sticker for drilling holes. If you need additional templates, you can download it here.
- Choose appropriate screws for the type of surface, and drill pilot holes(see suggestions here). Attach the mounting plate that provides the best view from your chosen location.
- WRITE LIST HERE
- Secure the top of the Doorbell first. Attach it to the hook of the mounting plate, and push down until it is firmly locked.