My Nooie Cam Doorbell Base Station is plugged in, but not flashing rapidly (2x per second) and it's not blue.
- The LED light is not flashing: The Base Station may be in the Awaiting (Sleeping) mode. Press the Base Station's button, and note the LED Status on the chart below. then follow the suggested action.
- The LED light is not blue and flashing rapidly (twice per second): The Base Station is not ready for pairing yet. Note the LED Status on the chart below. then follow the suggested action.
Connect the Base Station to the Doorbell
- Press the Base Station button one time. When the Base Station LED light flashes slowly, tap Next.
- If the LED light does not flash slowly, wait a few more seconds. The Base Station may still be configuring the WiFi signal.
- Insert the fully-charged, Doorbell battery. Find the reset button located on the back of the Doorbell, and use a pin to press the reset button once. When the LED indicator turns to steady white, tap Next.
- If the LED indicator did not turn to steady white, see: Doorbell LED indicator didn't turn to steady white.
- If there is a "Connection Error", wait a few seconds before proceeding to the next step. The Base Station may still in the process of connecting to the Doorbell.
- Ring the Doorbell to test the connection between the Base Station and Doorbell. Tap Continue.
- If the Doorbell rang, but the Base Station did not chime, wait 60 seconds. It may take extra time for the first connection.
You can also refer to the Set Up Guide for more detailed information and guidance.