The Doorbell battery maintains a charge for only 2 or 3 days after being fully charged.
The Doorbell may be triggered too frequently by ongoing movement.
- Make sure the Doorbell firmware is version is 1.3.4 or higher.
- Make sure your Base Station firmware version is 0.1.60 or higher.
See: Updating the Nooie Cam Doorbell & Base Station Firmware
- Turn on Human Detection under PIR Motion Detection to reduce unwanted activations.
For example, the doorbell might be triggered frequently in these situation
- The Doorbell Camera is facing a tree shadow that is constantly moving and changing.
- The Doorbell Camera facing a street with heavy and continuous traffic.
- Cats, dogs and flying animals that are very active in the range of the camera.
- High heat exposure from the sun or a nearby heat source.