To set up your Alexa integration, you need to enable the Nooie Skill. After enabling the Nooie Skill, you will be able to use Alexa voice commands with your Nooie Smart Home devices.
How to Set Up
- Download Amazon Alexa App
- Tap on Skills & Games
- Search for Nooie and tap Enable To Use.
- For the Aurora Smart Bulb, the Nooie Smart Plug, and the Nooie Smart Power Strip, please enable the Nooie Home skill.
- For Nooie cameras and the Nooie Cam Doorbell, please enable the Nooie skill.
- Enter your Nooie account user name and password, then tap Link Now to complete.
Controlling Nooie Cameras with Alexa
Once your Nooie camera is connected to Alexa, you can use the following voice commands to view the camera’s Live Stream.
- “Alexa, show [camera name].”
- "Alexa, show my [camera name]."
Say either of the following to stop viewing your camera’s Live Stream:
- "Alexa, hide [camera name]."
- “Alexa, stop.”
Controlling the Aurora Smart Bulb with Alexa
- "Alexa, turn [bulb name] off."
- "Alexa, turn [bulb name] on."
- "Alexa, set the [bulb name] to [percentage of brightness]." The percentage of brightness is a scale of 0-100%.
Controlling the Nooie Smart Plug and the Nooie Smart Power Strip with Alexa
- "Alexa, turn [plug name] off."
- "Alexa, turn [plug name] on."