How to Setup
- Plug in your Nooie Cam 360.
- Your camera will rotate and initiate, please wait and do not unplug your camera.
- In the Nooie App, tap Cam in the bottom navigation bar, then tap + plus sign ****on the top right corner.
- Tap Add Camera.
- Choose Nooie Cam 360.
- Wait until the indicator light flashes red, then tap Red Light On.
- If you don't see the red light, please reset the camera by inserting a pin into the reset button (located next to the USB jack) until you hear a beep.
- Connect to WiFi, enter your password, and tap Next .
- Connect with 2.4G WiFi (you may need to manually enter the name of the network if it is hidden).
- Enter your password (special symbols in your Wi-Fi password may cause failure in connection).
- Place the QR code in front of your camera to scan.
- Maximize your phone's brightness or tap on the QR code to enlarge and brighten the screen.
- When the QR code is scanned, you will hear a beep from the camera.
- Tap Next to connect your camera. This will take approximately 30 seconds.
- You'll hear a short music score and see the pairing successful notification when your camera is connected,
- Select a suggested name or create a Custom Name for your camera.
- Finish the onboarding screens and enjoy using your camera!
- Electric Drill
- If you choose to mount your camera to a wall, use the Nooie App to check the camera view before mounting.
- Metal objects may interfere with the signal; select a location away from metal.
- Choose a location away from direct sunlight for the best video quality.
Mounting the camera
- Drill holes and screw in the wall mount plate.
- Attach the bottom of the camera to the wall mount plate and slide it into the hook.