Set Up the Base Station
Open the Nooie App, tap Cam, then tap + plus sign on the top right
Tap Add Camera
Tap Nooie Cam Doorbell
Plug in the Base Station. When the blue light flashes, tap LED Flashing Blue.
- No flashing blue light? See: My Base Station is plugged in, but not flashing blue.
Enter your WiFi name and password, and tap Next.
- If your WiFi signal is not stable, try using a direct cable connection.
- Some special symbols in a WiFi password may cause connection failures.
- Still can't connect the Base Station? See: My WiFi password is correct but I can't connect the Base Station.
Tap Go to Connect to connect your phone to the Base Station hotspot. It can take 20s-40s to connect the Base Station.
After connecting to WiFi, you will connect the Doorbell.
Connect the Base Station to the Nooie Cam Doorbell
- Make sure your Base Station is connected to your phone.
- Press the Base Station button one time. When the Base Station LED light flashes slowly, tap Next.
- If the Base Station's LED does not flash slowly, wait a few more seconds. The Base Station may still be configuring the WiFi signal.
- Use a pin to press the reset button once. When the LED indicator turns to steady white, tap Next.
- Please make sure the Nooie Cam Doorbell battery is fully charged.
- Find the reset button located on the back of the Doorbell
- LED indicator did not turn to steady white? See: Doorbell LED indicator didn't turn to steady white.
- If you get a "Connection Error", wait a few seconds more before proceeding to the next step. The Base Station may still in the process of connecting to the Doorbell.
- Ring the Doorbell to test the connection between the Base Station and the Doorbell. Tap Continue.
- If the Doorbell rang, but the Base Station did not chime, wait 60 seconds. It may take extra time for the first connection.
- No ring? See: The Base Station didn't ring when I pressed the Doorbell.
- Follow the installation video, and tap I've installed my Doorbell. You're all set!