To stream a Nooie camera with Google Assistant using Nest Hub or Android tv, please follow the steps below. First, make sure your Google streaming device is already set up with the Google Home app. After enabling the Nooie skill, you will be able to use Google Assistant voice commands with your Nooie cameras.
How to Set Up
- Open the Google Home App and tap the plus sign Add in the main page.
- Select Set Up Device > Works with Google.
- Search for Nooie in the list, tap to open, confirm the country of Nooie account then enter your Nooie account user name and password.
- Tap Link Now to complete.
- Once the camera is displayed in the Google Home app, you can use the command to show or hide the camera.
- To show the camera say, "Hey Google, show (camera name)".
- To hide the camera say, "Hey Google, stop".