How to Setup
- Plug in your Nooie Cam Indoor.
- Your camera will initiate first, please wait and do not unplug your camera.
- In the Nooie App, tap Cam in the bottom navigation bar, then tap + plus sign ****on the top right corner.
- Tap Add Camera.
- Choose Nooie Cam Indoor.
- Wait until the indicator light flashes red, then tap Red Light On.
- If you don't see the red light, please reset the camera by inserting a pin into the reset button (located next to the speaker) until you hear a beep.
- Connect to WiFi, enter your WiFi password, and tap Next .
- Connect with 2.4G WiFi (you may need to manually enter the name of the network if it is hidden).
- Enter your WiFi password (special symbols in your Wi-Fi password may cause failure in the connection).
- Place the QR code in front of your camera to scan.
- Maximize your phone's brightness or tap on the QR code to enlarge and brighten the screen.
- When the QR code is scanned, you will hear a beep from the camera.
- Tap Next to connect your camera. This will take approximately 30 seconds.
- You'll hear a short music score and see the pairing successful notification when the camera is connected.
- Select a suggested name or choose Custom Names for your camera.
- Finish the onboarding screens and enjoy using your camera!
- If you choose to mount your camera to the wall, use the Nooie App to check out the camera view prior to mounting.
- Metal objects may interfere with the signal; select a location away from metal.
- Choose a location away from direct sunlight for the best video quality.
Mounting the Camera
- Place the 3M double sided sticker underneath the stand.
- Stick and apply pressure for about 30 seconds.