How to install
With the light switch turned off, remove the existing light bulb, and replace it with the Smart Light Bulb.
How to set up
- Power on your Nooie Smart Light Bulb.
- Open the Nooie App. On the Home page from the bottom navigation bar, tap Add in the top right corner.
- Choose Nooie Smart Light Bulb.
- Confirm your smart bulb is flashing blue, then click on Blue Light Flashing. If you do not see a blue light, please reset the bulb by turning the switch OFF-ON-OFF-ON-OFF-ON.
- Connect to WiFi, enter the password, and tap Next.
- Smart Light Bulb connects to 2.4GHz WiFi only. If your network is hidden, you will have to enter the name manually.
- Enter the password. Note: special symbols in the WiFi password cause the connection to fail. You may need to update the password temporarily.
- The pairing process may take up to 100 seconds.
- If the connection fails, try connecting via the access point (AP) mode by turning the light switch OFF-ON-OFF-ON-OFF-ON.
- The Smart Bulb light will turn green in the AP mode.
- Connect to WiFi, and then connect to the Smart Bulb's hotspot in your phone's network list.
- Return to the Nooie App, and monitor the connection.
- Name your Smart Bulb, and have fun!