Nooie Smart Home devices can only be connected to the 2.4 GHz band on Wi-Fi routers or access points (AP). Tips for determining whether your WiFi netwo rk is 2.4G or 5G.
- It's common for the network name to end in 2.4 or 5 to indicate the bandwidth.
- Your smartphone may tell you which frequency the Wi-Fi network uses in its information/details menu.
- Logging into the WiFi network provider’s portal will show the bandwidth of the network and all you to separate the 2.4G and 5G network if needed.
- All Wi-Fi routers have a 2.4 GHz band.
- Newer routers are often dual-band router, with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.
- If both of your 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands have the same name (SSID) and password, you should not have any problem connecting your Nooie Smart Home device.