Skip to main content
My Nooie Smart Home device won't pair to my WiFi network.
- Check the device’s power supply and the LED indicator to make sure that it’s ready to pair. The LED light will blink red when ready to pair.
- Check the network connection, WiFi router, and connection speed. Use a mobile phone or device to check the WiFi network is online.
- The WiFi router may have reached the maximum number of simultaneous connections allowed; disconnect some devices from the WiFi then retry pairing.
- Confirm the WiFi network is 2.4G and that the network name and password are correct. The WiFi network name should contain only English characters and numbers.
- Enable the WiFi network name (SSID) broadcast function, and do not hide the network.
- Set the encryption method of your router to WPA2-PSK, authentication type AES. (Both can be set to automatic.)
- Disable wireless MAC address filtering in your router's settings, or remove the Nooie Smart Home device from the router’s MAC filtering list.
- Enable DHCP in the WiFi router’s settings so the IP address is not occupied.
- Disable anti-malware software temporarily. Re-enable it after successful pairing the Nooie device.