My Nooie Smart Home device paired successfully, but it's now offline.
- If the device firmware is updating, the device will return online automatically when the update is complete.
- Check that the device is receiving power.
- Check the network connection, WiFi router, and connection speed.
- Check the WiFi status on the Camera List page.
- Open a website from a mobile phone or device near the Nooie device to confirm that the network is available.
- Has the WiFi name or password changed? If so, please reset the Nooie device and connect again.
- Reboot the WiFi router, then wait 3 minutes for the device to automatically connect.
If your device remains offline, please contact customer support.