How to Setup
- Plug in your Nooie Cam Outdoor.
- Your camera will initiate first, please wait and do not unplug your camera.
- In the Nooie App, tap Cam in the bottom navigation bar, then tap + plus sign ****on the top right corner.
- Tap Add Camera.
- Choose Nooie Cam Outdoor.
- Wait until the indicator light flashes red, then tap Red Light On.
- If you didn't see the red light, please reset the camera. To reset the camera, unscrew the camera's back cover. The reset button is beside the microSD card slot. Press the reset button for 5 seconds until you hear a beep.
- Connect to WiFi, enter the password, and tap Next.
- It's helpful to have your camera close to your WiFi receiver. Make sure to use a 2.4G WiFi (you may need to manually enter the name of the network if it's hidden).
- Enter the correct password (special symbols in your Wi-Fi password may cause failure in connection).
- Place the QR code in front of your camera to scan.
- Maximize your phone's brightness or tap on the QR code to enlarge and brighten the screen.
- When the QR code is scanned, you will hear a beep from the camera.
- Tap Next to connect your camera. This will take approximately 30 seconds.
- You'll hear a short music score and see the pairing successful notification when your camera is connected.
- Select a suggested name or create a Custom Name for your camera.
- Finish the onboarding screens and enjoy using your camera!
How to Install
- Electric Drill
- Before mounting your camera to the wall, use the Nooie App to check out the camera view.
- Metal objects may interfere with the signal; select a location away from metal.
- Choose a location away from direct sunlight for the best video quality.
Mounting the camera
Mark the location of the two holes in the wall mount plate where you would like to camera to be located, drill the holes, and screw the plate to the wall.
Attach the camera to the wall mount plate.
Step 1. Please take a minute to check the marking dot on the camera base. Make sure it aligns with the spring lock at the bottom of the wall mount plate, then push the camera into the plate.