If you have reset your WiFi network password, you will need to reset your Nooie Smart Home device and re-pair.
To reset Nooie Cam 360, Cam Baby, Cam Indoor or Cam Outdoor
- With a 2.4Ghz WiFi connection, press and hold the camera reset button.
- When the LED light flashes red, begin the paring process starting with the QR code. After scanning the QR code, the LED light will flash white.
- When the Nooie camera is successfully connected to the network, the LED light will glow steady white.
To reset the Nooie Cam Doorbell and Base Station
- Press and hold the reset button for 5 seconds and release it. A beep will sound. Y
- When the Base Station flashes blue it has been reset.
- Enter the WiFi name and password to connect the Base Station hotspot to your network.
- When the Base Station is connected to the WiFi network, it is ready to pair with the Doorbell.
- Use a pin or paper clip to to press the reset button one time. The Doorbell will reset and be ready to pair.
Pairing the Doorbell and Base Station
- Press the Base Station button one time.
- Press the Doorbell button one time.
- The Doorbell LED light will tglow steady white when successfully paired with the Base Station.