Try these troubleshooting tips to connect your Nooie Smart Plug.
1. Setup the Smart Plug next to your WiFi network (router, mesh).
2. Make sure the Smart Plug is plugged into power.
3. If the white light is not flashing when pairing, reset the Smart Plug by pressing and holding the power button for 5 seconds to activate the pairing mode. EZ (easy pairing) mode is the default pairing method.
4. Confirm the router and network are online.
5. Connect to a 2.4GHz WiFi network. If the network shown in the app during the setup process is not 2.4GHz, click on "change". Go into your phone "WiFi" settings and select a 2.4GHz WiFi network. If you have a dual band (2.4GHz/5GHz) router but only one network name, you may need to separate the networks on your router.
6. Enter the WiFi password (special symbols in the WiFi password may cause failure in connection).
7. If you have several devices connected to WiFi, try disconnecting some before re-pairing the Nooie Smart Plug.
Our customer support team is always ready to help. Please contact us at email@example.com for assistance if these tips do not solve your connection issue.