Try these troubleshooting tips to connect your Nooie Smart Plug.
1. Make sure the Nooie Smart Plug is plugged in and turned on.
2. Put the Smart Plug, App, and router close in range for paring.
3. If the white light is not flashing when pairing, reset the Smart Plug by pressing and holding the power button for 5 seconds to activate the pairing mode. EZ (easy pairing) mode is the default pairing method.
4. Confirm the router and network are online.
5. Connect via 2.4G WiFi (you may need to manually enter the name of the network if it is hidden).
6. Enter the WiFi password (special symbols in the WiFi password may cause failure in connection).
7. If you have several devices connected to WiFi, try disconnecting some before re-pairing the Nooie Smart Plug.
Our customer support team is always ready to help. Please contact us at email@example.com for assistance if these tips do not solve your connection issue.