Before Setting up the Base Station and Cam Pro
Make sure you are logged into your account in the Nooie app. If you have not or are having an issue creating an account please refer to the following link. https://help.nooie.com/hc/en-us/articles/4419763097751-How-to-create-an-account-in-the-Nooie-app-. Connect your phone to a password-protected WiFi network. A cellular network is not supported for setup. If you are using an iPhone, Make sure the setting "Local Network" is enabled in the iPhone OS app settings. Please refer to the following link. https://help.nooie.com/hc/en-us/articles/4420590569879-How-to-enable-the-Local-Network-setting-on-iPhone-. If you are using an "Android" phone, power cycle the "Base Station" by unplugging and plugging back in.
Setting up the Base Station
- Plug the "Base Station" into an electrical socket for power. The recommended maximum distance from the "Base Station" to the WiFi router is 40 ft (line of sight).
- Next, press the (+) symbol in the top right of the Nooie app. Select "Add Camera".
3. Under "Add Device", select the "Base Station" picture.
4. Make sure the "Base Station" displays a flashing "blue light". If you don't see a flashing blue light or no light is displayed, press the button for 3-5 seconds until an audible sound is heard. Press "Next".
5. Under "Add Base Station", make sure the correct "Current Network" displayed is correct. 2.4GHz or 5GHz WiFi is supported. Enter the correct WiFi "Password". Click "Next".
6. Select "Connect". The app will direct to the "WiFi" networks for the phone. Select the "Nooie-" network. Refer to the example below: ie. Nooie-C783D6
7. Go back into the Nooie app. If you receive a "Request Error", please go back to "step 2".
8. A loading symbol will appear to display, "Pairing...Please Wait" on the next screen.
9. Once connected, create a location "name" for the "Base Station". Click "Next" to complete the "Base Station" setup.
Setting up the Cam Pro
- Select "Nooie Cam Pro".
- Press the button "once" on the "Base Station". After the "Base Station" displays a flashing "blue light", click "Next".
3. Press the reset button on the "Cam Pro" for 1-3 seconds until a light starts flashing. An audible sound will occur. Click "Next".
4. Once connected, create a location "name" for the "Cam Pro". Click "Save" to complete the "Cam Pro" setup.