Before Setting up the Base Station and Doorbell
Make sure you are logged into your account in the Nooie app. If you have not or are having an issue creating an account please refer to the following link. https://help.nooie.com/hc/en-us/articles/4419763097751-How-to-create-an-account-in-the-Nooie-app-. Connect your phone to a password-protected WiFi network. A cellular network is not supported for setup. If you are using an iPhone, Make sure the setting "Local Network" is enabled in the iPhone OS app settings. Please refer to the following link. https://help.nooie.com/hc/en-us/articles/4420590569879-How-to-enable-the-Local-Network-setting-on-iPhone-. If you are using an "Android" phone, power cycle the "Base Station" by unplugging and plugging back in.
Setting up the Base Station
- Plug the "Base Station" into an electrical socket for power. The recommended maximum distance from the "Base Station" to the WiFi router is 40 ft (line of sight).
- Next, press the (+) symbol in the top right of the Nooie app. Select "Add Camera".
3. Under "Add Device", select the "Base Station" picture.
4. Make sure the "Base Station" displays a flashing "blue light". If you don't see a flashing blue light or no light is displayed, press the button for 3-5 seconds until an audible sound is heard. Press "Next".
5. Under "Add Base Station", make sure the "Current Network" displayed is correct. 2.4GHz or 5GHz WiFi is supported. Enter the correct WiFi "Password". Click "Next".
6. Select "Connect". The app will direct to the "WiFi" networks for the phone. Select the "Nooie-" network. Refer to the example below: ie. Nooie-C783D6
7. Go back into the Nooie app. If you receive a "Request Error", please go back to "step 2".
8. A loading symbol will appear to display, "Pairing...Please Wait" on the next screen.
9. Once connected, create a location "name" for the "Base Station". Click "Next" or "Save" to complete the "Base Station" setup.
Setting up the Doorbell
- If an option appears, Select "Doorbell".
- Press the button "once" on the "Base Station". After the "Base Station" displays a flashing "blue light", click "Next".
3. Press the "reset button" on the back of the doorbell for 1-3 seconds until a light starts flashing and then turns solid white. An audible sound will occur. Click "Next".
4. Click "Continue", on the next screen. To view the mounting installation, click "play" on the video screen. Then click, "I've installed doorbell".
4. Finally, create a location "name" for the "Doorbell". Click "Save" to complete the setup.