If you are having an issue with trying to use or not knowing how to use the "Cloud" storage for Cam Pro, please refer to the steps below.
How to purchase "Cloud" storage
- First, you will need to purchase a cloud service. From the "Camera List" screen, select Account.
- Then select Nooie Cloud. Click on the (camera name).
- Select the cloud plan. Click "Continue". On the next screen, click "Continue".
- There are two payment options to choose from. Pay with "PayPal" by logging into your PayPal account or pay with "Debit or Credit Card". After selecting the payment option, follow the steps in the app to complete the process.
- Once the transaction is complete, "Subscription Successful. Your subscription for (camera name) has been confirmed". To view the plan information, go back to "step 2" Nooie Cloud.
How to use "Cloud" storage
- First, make sure the camera is pointed at "Motion Activity". From the "Camera List" screen, click on the camera thumbnail.
- Select View Playback, at the bottom of the "live view" screen.
8. Scroll through the Timeline to select and view the recorded event by tapping on the "Event" thumbnail.
9. Switch between Timeline View & List View by tapping the top right corner icon. List View shows you only the recorded events and the option to download a recording from the cloud.
To download, hold down the "down arrow icon" until a "checkmark" icon appears. The downloaded recording is stored on the phone. "Allow Photos Access" is required to download from the cloud. To enable, from the phone home apps screen, click on Settings > Nooie > Photos.
10. Select a different date by tapping on the page title and date.
11. Activate Nooie Day by tapping on the Nooie icon in the lower right corner, which gives you a short time-lapse video of each day’s events. Nooie Day playback is 2x the normal speed to provide a quick summary of the day’s highlights (this feature is exclusive for the cloud users)