Before Setting up the Outdoor camera
Make sure you are logged into your account in the Nooie app. If you have not or are having an issue creating an account please refer to the following link. https://help.nooie.com/hc/en-us/articles/4419763097751-How-to-create-an-account-in-the-Nooie-app-. Connect your phone to a password-protected WiFi network. A cellular network is not supported for setup.
Setting up the Outdoor camera
- Plug the camera into an electrical socket for power. The recommended maximum distance from the "Outdoor" camera to the WiFi router is 40 ft (line of sight)
- Next, press the (+) symbol in the top right of the Nooie app. Select "Add Camera".
3. Under "Add Device", select the "Nooie Cam Outdoor" picture.
4. Under "Add a Camera", make sure the camera displays a flashing "red light". If you don't see a flashing red light, press the "reset button" on the camera for 15 seconds or until an audible sound is heard. Click "Red Light On".
5. Under "Connect to WiFi", make sure the "Current Network" displayed is correct. Only 2.4GHz WiFi is supported. Enter the correct WiFi "Password". Click "Next".
6. Under "Connect to Camera", place the "QR code" displayed on the phone screen 8" to 10" from the camera lens. An audible sound will occur from the camera and the blinking "red light" will change to a blinking "white light". Click "Next".
7. Under Pairing...Please Wait, the camera will go through a pairing process until an audible sound occurs from the camera. The blinking "white light" will change to a solid "white light" when the camera is connected. To continue with the mounting installation, select "Camera Installation". Refer to this link. https://help.nooie.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403826607895-Installing-the-Outdoor-camera-on-a-wall-. If the camera is already mounted, select "Already Installed".
8. Once connected, create a location "name" for the "Outdoor" camera. Click "Save" to complete the setup.