In order to use the "View Playback" without a cloud storage, you will need to use a "MicroSD" card. The recommended formats are 8-64 GB. Make sure "Motion Detection" is turned on. If not sure, refer to steps 2-3. Then select "PIR Detection (battery) camera or "Detection" (wired) camera. Make sure a blue (on) toggle switch is displayed. If not, click on the grey (off) toggle switch to enable.
How to format and view SD Card recordings
- Insert the MicroSD card into the MicroSD card slot on the camera.
- Log into the Nooie app and click on the "camera thumbnail".
- Select the "Settings" (hexagon) icon in the top right.
- Select "Storage".
- Click on "Format SD Card". Wait a few minutes for the format to complete.
- Click the arrow in the top left and go back to the "live" view screen.
- Select "View Playback" at the bottom of the screen.
- Walk in front of the camera.
- After a few minutes a vertical bar will be displayed. That is for the "SD card" recordings. Swipe up or down next to the bar to view recordings.
- Select the date at the top to change to a different date.