If you want to add a second layer of privacy in case someone else tries to log into your account, please use a Two-Factor Authentication to maximize security for your account.
Refer to the steps below to enable "Two-Factor Authentication".
- Log into your account in the Nooie app.
- Select Account in the bottom right. Click Account at the top.
- Click on "Two-Factor Authentication.
- Select the grey toggle switch to enable.
- If someone else tries to sign into your account from another device, an email will be sent with an "authentication code" to confirm if the user is allowed to sign in.
- Copy and Paste the code into the app. Click "Next".
Refer to the steps below to disable "Two-Factor Authentication" or remove access for devices.
- To disable, select the blue toggle switch next to "Two-Factor Authentication".
- If you only want to remove a device access, click on the phone under "Trusted Devices".
- Click on "Remove From Account".