Schedule feeds your pet automatically.
- Schedule can only be set in LAN, so when you create a schedule, make sure your phone is on the same Wi-Fi network as your pet feeder.
- Once you create and turn on the schedule even if the pet feeder is offline, it can still feed your pet as long as its container is stuffed.
Creating a schedule
- Select “Schedule” in the main screen of Nooie pet feeder.
- Under “Schedule”, click the “Create” button” .
- Edit the time, portion size and weekly cycle you want to feed your pet.
- It is a 24-hour time.
- 1 portion approximately equal to 0.05cup or 0.4oz or 11.3g.