The Nooie app doesn't allow a user to save a password so they don't have to re-enter when logging back into the app. However, Google has a feature called "Password Manager" that allows a password to be stored for an app. Here are the steps below to set up.
1. From the Android phone home app screen, click on the Settings app.
2. Select Privacy.
3. Select Autofill service from Google.
4. Select Passwords. A new screen called Password Manager will open. Select the Settings icon. Enable "Offer to save passwords" and "Auto sign-in". Click on the (<) arrow in the top left to go back to the Password Manager screen.
5. Select the (+) symbol. Click on "Select app". Select Nooie.
6. For "Password", enter the Nooie account password. If you would like to save your Nooie account email address, enter it under "Username".
7. When done, click "Save" at the top of the screen.
8. Go into the Nooie app. Under "Sign In", after clicking on "Password", the email account should be displayed under sign in. After selecting the account email, the password should automatically be displayed.