The Nooie app doesn't allow a user to save a password so they don't have to re-enter when logging back into the app. However, Apple has a feature called "Keychain" that allows a password to be stored for an app. Here are the steps below to set up.
1. From the iOS phone home app screen, click on the Settings app.
2. Select Passwords.
3. Select AutoFill Passwords.
4. Enable AutoFill Passwords. Select Keychain.
5. Click on the (<) arrow in the top left to go back to the Passwords screen.
6. Click the (+) arrow at the top.
7. Type "Nooie.com" next to Website. For "Password", enter the Nooie account password. If you would like to save your Nooie account email address, enter it next to "Username".
8. Once finished, click "Done" at the top right of the screen.
9. Click on the (<) arrow in the top left to go back to the Passwords screen. The Nooie account will be listed below.
10. Go into the Nooie app. Under "Sign In", after clicking on "Passwords", the email account should be displayed under sign in. The app will direct back to AutoFill Password. Select the account to be directed back to the Nooie app displaying the saved password.